Thursday, February 10, 2011

Why I shouldn't blog

Reason #1- I'm no good at it.

Again, it has been a while since I last posted anything. I see others updating their blogs frequently and they're very cute, yet mine hasn't been touched since August and I did something funky to my layout and I can't get it to do what I want it to. Oh well. Here is my not very creative, not very regular update.

Todd's job has been keeping him busy. He's gone to Colorado, Iraq and he's currently in Las Vegas. He's preparing for his Major's board. BUT the Air Force has realized that it has about 2,500 officers too many, so they are planning on cutting that many. Some of those cut will be JAGs and some will be from Todd's year group. We should know this summer if he is one of the people who will be cut.

I started school back in September. It has been a little crazy, but I enjoy it. I was going to school for Dental Hygeine, but I've decided to switch to Business Administration and transfer to a four year program for Accounting. I believe that I will enjoy that more since I love math and budgeting. My ideal goal is to become a Financial Planner so I can help teach people how to budget, get out of debt and save for retirement and such.

We really like our new area. We're hoping to stay here 3 or 4 years. (I know, crazy idea, huh?)

We've been looking at selling our house, but that's a little scary. We'll probably try to continue renting for another year or so, but being a long-distance landlord is no fun.

Well, there you have it folks. I will TRY to update more regularly. I've seen a couple of things from friends blogs that I think I could do that would help motivate me to update things more regularly. ... Maybe I'll give them a try. :)

No comments: