Monday, November 23, 2009

Guilty

I've noticed that when I feel down, I feel guilty. Right or wrong, I tend to think, 'I'm one of the strong ones, and people shouldn't have to worry about me when there are other people that need attention.' It always seems that it's the same few families/people that do everything, and I feel like if I, being one of those people, need help, than it's just making more work for the others. Of course, I have no problem helping someone else out, but I'd rather just wait out the bad times instead of having to bother someone else with my problems. I don't think it's fair, but nonetheless, it's the way it is. I think the strong ones need to be easier on theirselves, although, I doubt we will. Maybe we can try.

3 comments:

La Familia Mata said...

I totally understand and am right there with you. You need a well deserved break! If only, huh?

Frisbies Forever said...

It is hard, but necessary for our growth. I really believe this. Now. Didn't use to.

Nanette said...

I keep waiting for one of those stories to happen where the visiting teacher/home teacher just gets a really strong impression that I need something when I really need something. Hasn't happened yet. LOL.