Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a while.

After almost a year since I first joined this thing, I'm finally back on. Hopefully this time it will take. ;o)

There has been a lot going on with our family since we moved to New York. Two of our children have been to the ER. Andrew fell out of a tree and fractured some vertebrae and had to wear a brace for a few months; Sophie decided to run with a pencil and poked a hole in her eyelid (I know, VERY close). Our daughter Lillian was born, and she's had a couple of medical problems that we've had to run to the Dr.s a lot for. And a month after Lillian was born, my mother-in-law moved in with us, Andrew was baptized, Lillian was blessed, I was called and set apart as a counselor in the Primary Presidency and my mom (while visiting us) got sick and had to go to the hospital. All in the same weekend!! After about 2 weeks here in the hospital, and then finishing treatments at my house, my mom was finally cleared to go home. Needless to say, with a 1 month old baby who had various Dr. appointments, my life was a LITTLE hectic. But now, things are pretty much normal.

Now we are getting ready for some summer activites. Todd took the boys on a Father/son campout the other weekend, which they all enjoyed. Nathaniel just turned 11. Todd is taking Nathaniel, William and Andrew to a Cub Scout day camp in the beginning of July. Some of the children are signed up for swimming lessons. Our family is headed out to Utah the beginning of August for a family reunion. We have to find new renters for our house in NJ starting in August. And sometime, either August or November, Todd will be deploying to Iraq. (I thought our life was slowing down.) :0)

That is a brief summary of our life this last 10 months, but since it's after midnight and we have church tomorrow, I will go to bed.

1 comment:

Frisbies Forever said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Check out our blog too. If you go back in earlier posts you can find a tag that says cookbook and you can bring up a few tested and tried food storage and homemade cleaners.